|Apply by/ last date of application|
- A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart.
- I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine.
- I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents.
- I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now.
- When, while the lovely valley teems with